Friday 6 January 2012

You can't handle the truth woman!

So before the WI accuse me of sexism, I best explain the blog title...

A new survey (I love a survey) today revealed that women lie about their eating and drinking habits 474 times a year! How very dare they...

The most common such lie is "it was only a small portion", but "I'll have a big lunch so I won't eat much after this" was also popular. I often tell myself I've 'earned' a takeaway and thus 'treat myself' - for being a greedy pig apparently. We asked the good people of Brighton for their most common white lie. Best ones included "I'll be there in 5 minutes" (lies), "strawberry milkshake DOES count as one of my five a day" (lies), and "no darling, your bum doesn't look big in that" (COURSE IT RUDDY DOES!)

Now that's just greedy...

Also on the show today we had the pleasure of speaking to our resident sports' expert Loz in Sporting Briefs. It's been a while since I've been graced by his face due to the winter break, so it was refreshing to see he still looks like Gus Poyet. If Gus Poyet survived an explosion in a St Tropez factory. Nonetheless, Loz filled us in on the key sport over the weekend, including FA Cup3rd round action. Loz thinks Brighton could struggle against Wrexham. I think he's an old fool.

And that's it for the week. My exciting plans for the weekend? Well tonight I'll be recovering from last night, which is a perfect waste of a Friday, and tomorrow night you can find me DJing in Charles Street Bar. And before you ask, no I WON'T play the Spice Girls. Unless the Freemasons have done a remix...

Have a top weekend, see you Monday folks!


No comments: