Wednesday 15 February 2012

"He looked like a 40 year old unemployed eco-warrior"...

... Those were the words of Zoe, after her date at Gars last night with Ross. The two of them had a lovely night but alas, twas not meant to be, as they will not be meeting up again.

I can reveal though that Tara - the lady who lost out to Zoe - has swapped numbers with Ross and he's having a second crack of the whip, so to speak. So in a rather backwards sense, I could still be the new Cilla Black.

You can hear Ross & Zoe's thoughts on how the date went below:


I also played out my interview with DJ Fresh and Rita Ora today, and quite honestly it was one of my favourite interviews in my time at Juice. They were both just so... normal, but not in a dull way. They were fun, bubbly, down to earth and actually said what they think unlike some media-trained artists. You can hear the interview, as well as exclusive acoustic version of their track "Hot Right Now" below:


P.S. Go download the song now so they get a well-deserved number 1!

No comments: