Friday 27 January 2012

Tonight Matthew, I am...

Using a genius new app called CELEBALIKE, you can now discover which celebrity you most closely resemble. Turns out some celebs are more common than others, with Steven Gerrard being the top male, and Lorraine Kelly being the most common lady. Sorry girls, but 1-0 to the guys I think.

You can test it with your own face - using just a facial photo, this app scans your facial features and finds a likeness. For example, Producer Jonno had an interesting one...

Tory boy Jonno

And mine is even more baffling....

Apparently when I bloat my cheeks I also change ethnicity...
Hey, at least I'm not Guy Lloyd off the Breakfast Show...


Best of all though, Sporting Briefs star Loz had his long-term lookalike confirmed...

Separated at birth it seems...
We have contacted Guy's 'people' for a DNA test, and we'll keep you posted...

Have a lovely weekend, I'm currently debating whether or not to stay up to some ungodly hour Sunday night to watch the Royal Rumble. Unfortunately, it's not a chance to see the Queen suplex her corgis, or William take on Harry for the throne in a "Crown up a ladder" match - something we'd all pay good money to see. It is, in fact, genuine bonafide wrestling, WWE-style, that most people grew out of at 12.

Not me!

No comments: